Patient Care & Services
St. Vincent Medical Center
Expert Health Care in Your Community
At St. Vincent, we use the latest screening and diagnostic tools and the most advanced treatments to meet all of your family’s healthcare needs. When you come to St. Vincent, you will find:
- Patient-centered care
- We put your needs and preferences at the center of your care. Our experts will include you and your loved ones in decisions about your treatment. We also communicate with your entire care team, including your primary care physicians, about your healthcare.
- Treatment for diverse medical conditions
- We are experienced, equipped and ready to treat a wide variety of health problems, from routine to complex conditions. From rapid, effective emergency care to management of chronic disease to expert treatment for cancer, we provide comprehensive, personalized care for all of your family’s needs.
- Expert, multidisciplinary teams
- At our center, an experienced, skilled team of experts, specialists and support staff are all dedicated to ensuring you get excellent treatment and outcomes.
When it comes to your health or that of a loved one, knowing where to turn for medical treatment is one of the most important decisions you can make. At St. Vincent Medical Center, no matter your condition or symptoms, we’re ready to provide you with the treatment you need.
Our teams of medical experts include highly skilled specialists, surgeons, nurses and support staff across many disciplines. We work together to provide you with excellent care with a compassionate touch, right in downtown Los Angeles.