If you’re recovering from an injury, surgery or serious medical condition, our experienced rehabilitation specialists are here to help you regain your physical strength and function. At St. Vincent Medical Center, we offer acute and outpatient rehab services to the meet the unique needs of our patients. We work closely with you to develop an individualized rehab plan that meets your health needs and goals.
Our rehab teams include:
- Physical medicine and rehab physicians
- Registered nurses
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Recreational therapists
- Speech therapists
Located in downtown Los Angeles, we understand the diverse needs of our community. Our rehab professionals are multilingual, helping patients feel comfortable and communicate their health questions and concerns.
Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation
We understand that recovering from a serious injury can be overwhelming and even stressful. It can be difficult not having the function and independence you had before the injury. At our inpatient Acute Rehabilitation Unit, we are dedicated to helping you get back to living a full, active life.
At St. Vincent, you are never alone on the road to recovery. Your rehabilitation will take place in a warm, welcoming environment.
- Work with a professional, skilled and compassionate of team rehabilitations experts to regain your strength and abilities
- Receive support and encouragement at every step
- Have opportunities to socialize with other rehab patients who are dealing with a similar experience, eating together in our dining hall, working together in our gymnasium, and playing video games that encourage balance and agility
Our outpatient rehab center provides services for patients with less serious injuries or conditions. We offer a variety of services, including physical, occupational and speech therapy at our outpatient rehabilitation center. Our center is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Our rehab specialists are skilled in providing rehab care for patients with conditions or trauma such as:
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Spine stabilization problems
- Vestibular and neurological conditions
- Sports injuries
- Hand injuries
- Neurological disorders
- Speech and language problems
- Swallowing issues