St. Francis Medical Center
At St. Francis Medical Center, we have served the health needs of the residents of southeast Los Angeles County since 1945. We are one of few comprehensive hospitals in the community, drawing patients from throughout our service area, including Compton, Lynwood, South Gate and Downey.
Known for our compassionate, quality service, we are here to offer you and your family the expert care you need during any health event. When you come to St. Francis, you will find the highest-level of care from qualified doctors and nurses, advanced diagnostic tests, effective treatments and comprehensive support services. Our goal is to care for the whole person – body, mind and spirit.
Patient Care Services
Seton Medical Center
At Seton Medical Center, we have a proud history of providing residents of the Bay Area with expert, effective healthcare. We serve the community by offering a comprehensive range of expert services. We provide advanced treatment and expert diagnosis in a caring, compassionate environment.
- Cancer Care: Earned recognition from the Commission on Cancer (CoC). Only the highest quality cancer programs earn this recognition
- Heart Care: Birthplace of interventional cardiology (catheter-based heart treatments) and cardiovascular pioneers
- Emergency and Stroke Care: Designated Primary Stroke Center, recognized by the Joint Commission for excellence in stroke care and Winner of American Heart Association's Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award for outstanding care of stroke patients
- Orthopedics and Spine Care: Destination center for top quality orthopedic care in the Bay Area
- Surgical Services: Renowned in the Bay Area for pioneering surgical innovation
Vital Services at Seton
We provide the full spectrum of vital services for patients, families and providers, including: Admitting, Advanced directive, Hospitalist program, Occupational health services, Spiritual care services, and Subacute unit
For more information about our healthcare services, call (650) 992-4000.
Education, Classes and Support
We offer a comprehensive array of patient and family support services, including:
- Support groups
Patient Care Services
At Seton Coastside, we deliver healthcare that is attentive to the whole person: body, mind, and spirit.
In keeping with our Mission, we strive to promote healthy families, a responsible stewardship of the environment, and a just society through value-based relationships and community-based collaboration. Seton Medical Center’s team of healthcare professionals are committed to providing quality healthcare so our patients, their families and our surrounding communities can enjoy happier, healthier, and more productive lives.
We invite you to learn more about our legacy of high-quality health services provided with the compassionate touch you’ve come to expect from Seton.
At Seton Coastside, we look forward to providing these services to residents and their families with both care and compassion.